Extensions to a Residential Property, East Yorkshire
“We are proud to announce that our project was nominated for two awards in the “LABC Building Excellence Awards 2017”, for “Best Inclusive Building” and “Best Extension or Alteration to an Existing Home”. For further information, see the bottom of the page for the award submission for this project.
The project received the Highly Commended Award in "Best Extension or Alteration to an Existing Home" category.
For a brief summary of the Project, the project comprised of extensive remodelling, refurbishment and extensions to an existing detached dwelling, for the benefit of a disabled person and their family. Our services included assisting on the feasibility to agree outline designs with the care team, Occupational Therapist, Accommodation Experts and Litigation Solicitors. Our role grew from there to manage all parts of the development, to completing the building works onsite, by managing a Building Contractor.
- Extension, Refurbishment and Remodelling
- Fully Inclusive using the latest Smart Technology
- Inclusive Design throughout the Two Storey Home
- Sensory Equipment
- Fully re-configured for Access throughout the Home
- Include an Internal Enclosed through floor Lift
- 60% of all Existing Internal Walls were Removed
- Extended by 25%
- 86 Meters of Steel installed
- Carers Annexe provided
- Extensive installation to suit Specialist Requirements to “Future-proof” the Property
- Automated Doors provided throughout
Click image below to start gallery
This project has been nominated for the LABC Excellence Award in the category for best extension or alteration to an existing house and best inclusive building and has been shortlisted as one of the finalists. Click the image to download our submission for the award.