We are delighted to announce that Managing Director, Jonathan France is a Fellow Member of the CIAT.
The Fellow Membership, which launched on the 22nd March 2021, complements the 'Chartered Architectural Technologist' professional qualification and is an acknowledgement of a Chartered Members' significant contribution to and/or excellence in Architectural Technology.
Benefits of being a Fellow Member include:
- The designation, FCIAT which sits alongside the protected descriptor ‘Chartered Architectural Technologist’.
- It is an acknowledgement of your significant contribution to and/or excellence in Architectural Technology from your Institute and peers.
- Distinction within Architectural Technology.
- It gives additional external recognition and eminence from colleagues, peers, clients and employers.
- It forms part of the continued profile-raising of Architectural Technology as a discipline and profession.
- It offers the opportunity to be involved with, and represent the Institute within your area of excellence and/or significance.
- It enables you to be part of the built environment community of Fellows.
More information can be found on the CIAT website.